Love Me & My Teddy

Love Me & My Teddy

Posted by Engr. Muhammad Maroof | Posted in | Posted on 10:44 AM

Your Ad Here

Love Me & My Teddy


Love Me & My Teddy
"Anyone who has looked a teddy bear in the face will recognize the friendly twinkle in his knowing look."
-Harold Nadolny
"A teddy bear does not depend upon mechanics to give him the semblance of life. He is loved - and therefore he lives."
-Pam Brown


Love Me & My Teddy
"Teddy bears like to go on morning picnics in the summertime, so they can enjoy the sunshine before it it too hot for their furry selves."
-Abigail Darling




Love Me & My Teddy
"A teddy bear is your childhood wrapped up in faded yellow fur, and as such, he commands affection long after he is out grown."
�Pam Brown




Love Me & My Teddy
"There's just something about a Teddy Bear that's impossible to explain. When you hold one in your arms, you get a feeling of love, comfort and security. It's almost supernatural."
-James Ownby




Love Me & My Teddy
"To a child, Teddy is a bridge between a human and an animal. He doesn't mind being dressed in ridiculous hats, or even being read to. You can blame him for anything, and he won't deny it. His marvellous face expresses anything a child wants to feel or hear."
-Peter Bull

Comments (0)